My client is a large MNC providing telecommunications equipment and selling consumer electronics. They have recently opened an ICT Centre with the aim of transforming the Telecom industry towards an innovative and intelligent method through Digital business.
You will be working as part of the Research and Development Team, leveraging and emerging technologies to improve the operations efficiency along with defining the next generation architecture. You will be interacting with internal global teams and customers.
- Work with a team of software architects, contribute and enhance product and ecosystem
- Applying a combination of advanced software technologies - Federated Container based Clusters, Serverless, micro-services, Real Time Big Data and Event Analytics.
- Perform requirement analysis, system analysis and software design; converting architecture design into software components and system models.
- Design and Implement working prototype according to specified architecture and business requirements.
- 5+ years working as software engineer.
- Solid experience integrating ML algorithms in data processing pipelines
- Kafka stream processing
- Strong experience with large scale software design and development
- Experience in using Open Source project delivery methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and confident in working in research projects
- Working within a team while also delivering individual targets
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Eligible to work in Ireland