Stelfox has exclusively partnered with a U.S Venture Development Studio as they are looking to hire a software development team based in Ireland.
Unlike a traditional Technology Start-Up Incubator, a Venture Development Studio focuses on building several SaaS products simultaneously from the ground up by following a repetitive process.
Our new VDS client is privately funded by a number of Technology Leaders with a superb track record of building and selling software brands from inception to successful exit, after generating major revenues.
They are now actively looking for 3 Full-Stack Engineers (Principal, Senior & Mid-level) to form a new development team based in Ireland. These will be 100% remote opportunities across the Rep. of Ireland.
Here, the new development team will be responsible for building an innovative B2B SaaS solution from the ground up and the first SaaS product to be created will focus on corporate sustainability efforts utilized by climate-conscious organizations.
Technology stack will include:
- Back-End: Typescript, GraphQL, Azure Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, ASK, Terraform, gRPC
- Front-End: React with React Hooks, Material UI
What you will need:
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience, building scalable software in a SaaS environment
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree with strong fundamental knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the full SDLC from design, architecture to deployment, etc.
- Experience with Microservices/ Event-Driven / Cloud-Native architecture and associated Design Patterns
- Proven experience using modern development methodology approaches to build software with a DevOps mindset
- A background in building software in a start-up environment is highly desirable
If you a Software Engineer that enjoys creating innovative products, working across the full development life cycle (design to deployment), and have a passion for start-up environments, please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss these exciting new opportunities.
Our client is keen to have this new engineering team in place for Jan/ Feb 2021 to start building the initial product and plan to release the 1st version in the late Summer.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.