Fund Analytics Associate
An international fund services company have an immediate opening for a Fund Analytics Associate with 1-2 years' experience in asset management or related industries.
Based in Dublin, our client currently serves major international clients in the funds industry. A highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
They require a Fund Analytics Associate with 1-2 years' experience in asset management or related industries and exposure to trial balances or Fund Accounting/Accounting experience preferable, to join them on a permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 17049
What will a Fund Analytics Associate do?
- Perform weekly / monthly / annual reporting on The Key Investor Information Document (KIID) calculations i.e. The ongoing charge (OGC), The synthetic risk and reward indicator (SRRI), Portfolio monitoring and Past performance.
- Perform monthly reporting on PRIIPs (KID) calculations i.e. Other ongoing charges (OOC), The Summary Risk Indicator (SRI), Performance Scenario, Performance fees and transaction costs.
- Engage in projects within your team and the client reporting department including, but not limited to, regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system testing, etc.
- Provide data analytics for a range of regulatory reporting services provided to asset managers, pension providers, banking and insurance clients.
- Forward plan to meet varying workloads and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines.
- Aim to increase efficiency and suggest enhancements for automation or other tools.
- Ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy regulatory guidelines.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-2 years' experience in asset management or related industries.
- Exposure to trial balances or Fund Accounting / Accounting experience preferable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven initiative and client service skills.
- A relevant third level and/or professional qualification.
- VHI Plan for you and your family
- Life Insurance whereby in the event of death in service occurring
- Annual Leave of 21 days
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual reviews take place on March of each year
- Strong focus on personal learning and development
- Innovation Programmes
- Active Sports & Social round year events
- Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
up to €1.00 per year