Fundraising Category Lead – (Events & Affinity)
Our client, The NCBI Foundation is Ireland’s national sight loss charitable agency which provides support and services nationwide to people experiencing sight loss. NCBI’s has a network of 35 centres, training facilities, support groups and library services – supported by numerous frontline professional staff. There are over 100 NCBI charity shops which generate vital financial support for services. They are seeking a candidate to manage the fundraising event and community based activities. Reporting to the Head of Foundation. Salary: €45K all doe. Based in Dublin 9.
- Reporting on events and community fundraising landscape including competitor analysis and new methodologies and platforms
- Develop new events and implement a rolling programme
- Oversee all supporter records and ensure compliance with internal and external good practice and codes
- Manage relationships with a large number of partners, suppliers, community groups, individual supporters, volunteers and internal staff - with the goal of rolling out a streamlined and profitable events programme.
- Engage community, workplace and school-based leaders to trigger new affinity programmes and activity on behalf of NCBI
- Engage regional managers and shop managers in the NCBI retail chain of charity shops to develop a credible and comprehensive fundraising platform to utilize the network and skills in place.
- Manage support staff and external suppliers
- Generate weekly progress reports and engage in wider team planning and development
- Adoption of framework for the management of events and community fundraising based on full understanding of the context for NCBI and its opportunity.
- Effective management of project budgets and timelines while facilitating inputs from other staff, suppliers and volunteers
- Balanced reports and forecasting
- Overall contribution to the NCBI fundraising team and NCBI mission and values
- Income Growth
- Strong experience in a detailed and demanding fundraising, sales, account management, events management or communications role
- Excellent writing skills, design, social media and presentation skills
- Professional qualification in marketing, sales, communications or event planning
- Previous experience of project budget management and reporting
- Excellent team skills and professionalism in representing NCBI publicly
For a confidential discussion/application please contact Carol Cooper on 01 4663983 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org