Fundraising Category Lead (Annual Fund)
Our client, The NCBI Foundation is Ireland’s national sight loss charitable agency which provides support and services nationwide to people experiencing sight loss. NCBI’s has a network of 35 centres, training facilities, support groups and library services – supported by numerous frontline professional staff. There are over 100 NCBI charity shops which generate vital financial support for services. They are seeking a candidate to manage key aspects of their fundraising activity. Reporting to Head of Foundation. Salary: €45K all doe. D9.
- Reporting on competitor analysis and new methodologies and platforms
- Develop a plan for Direct Mail (strategy, execution and donor care)
- Oversee all management of supporter records and data with compliance to internal and external good practice and codes.
- Oversee NCBI’s approach to collections on street and in centres
- Recruitment and management of volunteers
- Develop and manage all programmes and competitions (face to face, on air, online and in print)
- Manage: Direct mail, street and centre collections, draws and raffles, and online giving.
- Develop new attractions and methods to engage the public and oversee their delivery
- Manage support staff and external suppliers
- Generate weekly progress reports and engage in wider team planning and development
- Other duties as required by the Head of Foundation.
- Management of project budgets and timelines
- Management of all funds secured; Balanced reports and forecasting
- Contribute to the NCBI fundraising team and NCBI mission and values
- Income Growth
- Strong experience in a detailed and demanding fundraising, sales or account management role in the charity or FMCG Sector
- Excellent writing skills, print and web design management and group presentation skills
- Third level qualification in direct marketing, sales or communications
- Previous experience of budget management and reporting
- Previous experience of CRM or data systems management and oversight
- Excellent team skills, positive attitude and a self-starter
For a confidential discussion/application please contact Carol Cooper on 01 4663983 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org