A leading company that specialises in next-generation IoT solutions for design and engineering facilities is looking for a highly experienced General Manager to join their team.
Duties of the Job:
- Develop strategic plans for optimised productivity.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved.
Skills and Qualification:
- Proven experience in a managerial role.
- Strong decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field(Preferred)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.