German Customer Service
Working with a leading multinational IT company based in Cork who are actively looking to recruit a German Customer Service Representative for their team to deliver an excellent standard of Customer Service to the European Business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and resolution of all queries from customers. He/she will work closely with the Field Sales teams, Marketing and Channel Partners. This role requires candidates to be highly motivated with excellent Communication skills.
• Provide a high standard of service to all customers queries.
• Build strong relationship with the internal and external customers
• Deliver an excellent service through both responding to inbound inquiries and working with the market to streamline processes.
• Support the Data Management team to ensure quick turnaround of order and query validation process.
• Liaise with other teams in the department on a daily basis, ensuring that there is a team effort in supporting the region managing escalations as required.
• Communication, training and educating internal and external customers as required
• Review quarterly activities with the aim of working directly with the Sales, customers andother internal departments to resolve any re-occurring issues and escalations.
• Initiate update meetings/conference calls with internal and external customers with the purpose of keeping them informed of activities and performance as required
Successfully achieve objectives and targets as set by Supervisor/Manager.
• Administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Experience required:
• Fluent knowledge in both written and spoken in German and English
• 3rd level qualification desirable
• Minimum of 2 year’s previous experience in a similar Sales/Customer support role
• Good understanding and knowledge of the dynamics of a sales organisation
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Windows
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.