Global Process Manager (GPM), Electronic Payment Services
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Global Process Manager (GPM), Electronic Payment Services with 5 years of relevant operations management experience in global operations, solution design and project management to join them initially on a 6-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 17487
What will a Global Process Manager (GPM), Electronic Payment Services do?
- Manage the operations for a global financial process
- Partner with key stakeholders, engineering and vendors to improve complex global financial processes, perform effective escalation management and provide long term, sustainable solutions.
- Provide customer feedback analysis, troubleshooting and error resolution to prevent inaccuracies, reduce process latency and drive process excellence.
- Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management.
- Devise, implement and oversee Operational controls in line with the growing complexity of the business.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Engineering or Operations with a strong academic record.
- Master's degree,
- Certified Tax Adviser Qualification,
- At least 5 years of relevant operations management experience in global operations, solution design and project management.
- Exceptional aptitude for numbers, process optimization and enterprise applications.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives globally.
- Superior analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management.
- Collaborative working style and ability to work with vendors and international teams.
- Excellent communication skills: Business partnering with multiple business functions and a number of external partners are key requirements for this role.
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities and projects.
- Experience in tax advisory function and / or tax operations on a global or local basis.
- SQL and/ or Programming is a plus.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
€60,789.00 - €74,464.00 per year