We are currently recruiting for a graduate to join our busy financial services company in Naas, Co Kildare.
Description of Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate candidate with a Finance, Accounting or related degree to develop their skills within a dynamic financial services company.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for providing reliable, accurate information in relation to a number of investment products to internal management, sales reps, brokers, investors and investment promoters.
Working in a busy & challenging environment you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills and develop your business acumen through ongoing training.
Reports to: Team Leader
- Provide reliable and accurate information in a timely manner
- Setting up new databases and files for each new investment
- Update client databases for various investments as new monies are invested
- Reconciliation of bank accounts to investor schedules
- Calculating payment of coupons to investors
- Paying coupons and returning capital to investors as investments mature
- Calculating fees and commissions due to various parties and arranging payments of same
- Preparing receipts and certificates for investors and distributing same to brokers
- Dealing with queries from brokers, sales reps, investors & product promoters
- Other daily ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
- The right candidate needs to be capable of dealing with brokers, sales reps and investment promoters on a daily basis
- Planning and organisational skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Graduate with either a Finance, Accounting or related degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, but including Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail & ability to organise & work with large volumes of data
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven & results focused.
- If this role sounds of interest to you, and you meet these requirements, please send your CV to Fiona Nash in Wealth Options Trustees Ltd – email@example.com