Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have requirements for AssociateSoftware Engineers, based at our Limerick office.
- As an Associate Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to work in:
o Software Development & Test Engineering
o Professional Services - Software Delivery to the Customers
o Customer Technical Support - post implementation technical support of our product set
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in SQL server or Oracle, Data base administration, mobile communications software would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to clients.
- A willingness to learn and have the opportunity to travel while working in a dynamic and innovative environment.