Osborne is currently working with an organisation that has been in operation for over 50 years providing schooling and care for individuals within the Co. Wicklow community. Our client is seeking to hire an H&S Officer to join the organisation on a part-time basis.
This position may suit an induvial that is seeking to work 2 -3 days per week.
- Completive salary based on experience
- Ideal location - Wicklow
- Onsite parking available
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Day-to-day management of health & safety matters on site.
- Work closely with management, staff and clients to ensure high levels of safety are been kept
- Liaise with external bodies on matters concerning the organisation
- Management of auxiliary services; prioritising maintenance matters based on risk.
- Ad-hoc duties may apply
- 3 - 4 years experience within a Health and Safety position, within medical will be seen as an advantage
- Qualification in Safety, Health and Welfare at work or relevant qualification
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation, IRF’s, HSFs, accident response/reporting, audits
- Full driving licenses
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Lesley Meyer or call Osborne on 01 5252457 or 0860237388
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skillset - please attach your CV via the link provided
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie