Cpl Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced general manager on behalf of one of Irelands leading hardware and DIY retailers.
As general manager, you will be responsible for all store operations as well as building strong relationships with your team, customers, and suppliers.
We are interested in speaking to individuals with a strong background and knowledge of the hardware industry. You must also have strong leadership skills and a passion for retail sales.
This is a full-time permanent role based in County Meath, applicants must possess a full driving license as a company car will be provided.
- Experience of working in the hardware sector as a Store/Branch Manager.
- Experience working within a topline affiliated retailer is a bonus.
- Proven track record of improving sales performance and a strong history of people management.
- You will have a sales background, with a commercial understanding of budgets, margin, P&L, targets, KPI’s, and overhead costs.
- An ability to interpret and report on financial information.
- You will be able to encourage your team to increase sales by up-selling and cross-selling.
- You will be able to maintain and improve store standards.