Head of HR
Our client is a highly recognised international company seeking a Head of HR to join the senior management team. Dublin South. Salary: up to €100K plus excellent package.
- Ensure the HR function operates as a true business partner by providing support in such areas as employee / industrial relations, performance management, talent succession planning, training & development, compensation and benefits.
- Ensure strategic business partnering to drive the business and commercial goals.
- Delivering Change Management across transformation projects to include, increasing gross margin, integrating lean methodologies, driving efficiencies, redesign of organization structure, rationalization/redundancies, cultural change, embedding performance management system that enables the business to achieve goals and drives the appropriate behaviours.
- Ensure compliance and advise management on employment law issues, manage grievance, investigation and discipline cases to satisfactory resolution.
- Represent the company in 3rd party forum (Adjudicator, WRC, CITD, NJIC, Labour Court, High Court).
- Manage all union related issues, resolve local negotiations at a local level where possible.
- To provide proactive and professional HR expertise and effectively execute HR services across the business to achieve business goals and people strategy.
- Lead on key HR processes across the full range of HR services including Compensation & Benefits, Resourcing, Metric reporting, Employee Relations, Performance and Talent Management.
- Manage and develop a team of HR professionals including development plans, succession planning, talent management, performance management and engagement.
- Third level HR Degree
- 5+ HR Management experience in a Unionised environment
- Ability to build and sustain effective working relationships with an approachable manner
- Strong experienced in Industrial relations, including leading negotiations, attending Workplace Relations Commission forums etc.
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects and set priorities.
100,000 - 100,000 per year