Head of Internal Audit Required For Large Commercial Organisation In Dublin – No Travel Required!!
A Senior management position has arisen with a large commercial organisation in Dublin who wish to hire an established ‘Head of Internal Audit’ for their business. This is a fantastic job opportunity for an audit professional from either Industry, Financial Services or Practice who has previously operated at a similar level in their current or previous organisation.
The key purpose of the role is to implement best practice audit procedures in line with industry standards to protect the company’s interests and ensure all relevant statutory and fiduciary requirements are met. You will be managing a team of 6 to achieve your objectives.
This company is very well established with a strong brand in Ireland and this is a key appointment for the business.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- A very competitive salary in the €80k - €100k range depending on experience
- 15% bonus
- 26 day’s holiday
- Large pension contributions
- Healthy work life balance
- Holds a relevant Professional level qualification.
- A number of years relevant audit experience at managerial level.
- Industry or practice background (FS considered also).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
If interested in this job, please submit your CV via the advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com / 01 4744664
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.