Head of Marketing and Communications
Job Location: Dublin
Our client is a leading global professional services firm recruiting a Head of Marketing and communications who will their marketing and communications activities across their solution and services lines while supporting the firms global marketing and communications strategy in Ireland.
The role will require the right candidate to:
- Lead marketing and communications initiatives which includes brand awareness, ad campaigns, interactive and digital marketing, website, and social media.
- Be the internal voice for the organisation.
- Help proposition the organisation in Ireland and globally.
- Help make sure that the organisation’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organisation.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/PR programs and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Monitor and lead a team of marketing managers.
- Help develop and monitor policies to ensure the integrity of the organisation.
- Monitor competition and their new products and price changes.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field.
- 8+ years as Head of Marketing or Communications
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects at once under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong social media skills, from strategy to design, execution and ROI analysis of projects.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, developing and appraising colleagues.
Interested applicants should contact Winnie Nsubuga for a confidential discussion.