Head of Marketing
This newly created Head of Marketing position is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a clear market leader who provide Irish SME's and Corporate businesses with an extensive portfolio of business services. In response to the changing marketplace and expansion of their product offerings, our client is seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to leverage all of its strengths to proactively seek out new opportunities in both its existing and new categories in the Irish market,this new senior role will focus primarily on developing the Brand and promotion of the company.
You will be joining an ambitious senior leadership team in a company that has enjoyed significant growth and has been awarded on a number of occasions as a Great Place to Work.
You will take ownership of and be responsible for all aspects of Marketing within the business including:
- Managing the overall marketing strategy, ensuring its alignment to the business strategy and aims.
- Managing the company brand
- Supporting the growth of all targeted categories
- Developing an effective B2B marketing strategy to drive lead generation for sales teams, growing the customer base through new business acquisition.
- Managing and forecasting budgets for marketing expenditure, media buying and agency collaboration.
- Working with sales, social media, and other communications staff members to drive delivery of internal and external content for B2B marketing activations.
- Taking ownership of updates to the company’s web offering, branding and other marketing collaterals.
- Identifying and executing media opportunities in collaboration with agencies.
- Working with relevant analytics and data tools to drive progress towards agreed KPIs.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers, suppliers and partners through effective B2B communications.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with media, CSR partners and other relevant communications stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Third-level qualification in a related field.
- Agency or in-house experience
- Experience working cross-party and with agencies
- Experience taking the lead on internal communications projects
- Experience in managing a team across numerous departments
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the latest analytic and data-based business tools
- Results-driven, goal-oriented with strong numeric ability to drive data-led decisions
- Knowledge of and interest in all relevant media channels
For a more comprehensive position guide please contact Hannah Fitzgibbon in confidence on 041 986 5058 or via email at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org