Head of Product Dublin €75-80k
The Head of Product is the leader and driver of my client’s suite of software offerings, able to articulate a product vision, continuously iterate the strategic product roadmap and lead a team of product managers and developers.
This is an extremely cross-functional role and you will work closely with other teams such as Development, Sales and Operations to ensure the growth of their award-winning products.
- Responsible for creation and delivery of the technology roadmaps
- Setting the strategy, execution and optimisations for all projects
- Prioritise product roadmap initiatives based on business benefit and complexity of delivery
- Manage and inspire a team of product managers and designers
- Maintain accurate and consistent cross-functional communication
- Build relationships, connecting people and inspiring collaboration and productivity within the team
- Comprehensive experience overseeing all product-related activity in an expanding Software House
- A proven track record leading productive product teams driving product growth in highly competitive or complex markets
- Able to understand commercial strategy and priorities and translate these into product initiatives
- Experience developing SaaS or enterprise software Products and knowledge of product and architectural frameworks
- Technical background and ideally knowledgeable in .Net technologies
I am actively arranging interviews with this company so please send over your most recent CV and I will give you a call straight away with more details!