Sigmar are working closely with a leading Banking client in their search for a Head of Product. The incumbent of this role will be leading a team across the Savings and Current Accounts Business. This role is central to the Banks performance and to how it executes it's strategy.
Within the role as Head of Product, you will be expected to:
- In line with the Bank's strategy you will be expected to Lead, develop and manage a high performing team of specialists to execute the current account and savings product strategy. Doing so by leveraging external and internal group capabilities and to deliver a best in class proposition and processes
Lead the Bank's commercial interests in proposition development and Launch, Account Acquisition and Book Management.
Define the product value proposition for customers and, working closely with Process Management, ensure that this is cost efficient of product delivery.
Ensure the end to end customer journeys are constantly improving in line with industry best practice.
- Take ownership and responsibility for product proposition and ensure that performance is in line with budgeted profitability.
- Gravitas to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
- APA Qualified essential (Loans & Investments).
- Extensive experience in End to end Financial Services product design, management and execution.
- Extensive Product design experience focussing on meeting customer needs as well as commercial targets.
- Demonstrable experience of running end to end projects relating to Current & Deposit accounts
- Experience in building, leading and managing high-performing teams.
- Educated to 3rd level and/or relevant qualifications in Financial Services.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.