Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with Eir in their latest expansion for their Cork operations. We are looking to hire a Head of Site who will report directly to the MD of Customer Operations.
This is a full time permanent role that will take responsibility for leading a team of up to 300 people. You will be fully accountable for the overall site performance and will have a number of operational and strategic priorities.
- Strategic Priorities:
- Support the SMT in delivering the initiatives that drive improvements across the mission, vision and values of the organisation.
- Promote and engender the people and cultural ambitions of the organisation
- Drive the CSR agenda for the organisation through participation and inclusion where appropriate, tapping into the local community to promote the brand and the values of the company
- Deliver sustainable improvements in sales, churn and customer experience while focusing on a 10 year development plan.
- Operational Priorities:
- Create and sustain a high performing telesales and retention operation that consistently exceeds targets
- Drive overall improvement in customer experience and customer effort score through the implementation of an effective voice of the customer programme
- Ensure cash targets are delivered through management of the collections operations
- Consistently deliver to the agreed KPI's (Sales, Churn, Cash, CX) within budget
- Optimise contact centre delivery model and manage cost to serve
- Financial Priorities
- ?Manage the opex as per the budget and deliver year on year savings linked to efficiency and productivity across a combined multi-channel environment (in tandem with peers)
- Deliver the site specific financial targets to include reduction in opex, delivery of efficiency savings and optimisation of technology
- Manage the variable pay budget to ensure optimum performance whilst staying within financial targets
- People Management
- ?Lead and develop all of the team leaders, mentors and support staff to ensure they are competent and confident to develop the overall agent population over time.
- Reward great performance and ensure each agent is clear as to what a great performance is.
- Overall responsibility for the health safety and wellbeing for all staff on site
- Minimum of 10 years experience in leadership and management experience
- Proven experience of working in a similar environment, delivering to service targets
- Experience in a contact centre / telecommunications industry is preferred
- Previous experience in financial management - with the ability to control costs and to identify and manage cost
- Proven track record of enhancing customer service experience and driving initiatives
- Fosters the development of a high performing team.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please get in touch with Geraldine in Morgan McKinley to discuss in more detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.