My client are seeking an experienced Head of Systems & Information Services to oversee all IT functions within a fast paced, rapidly expanding company. The successful candidate will manage a team of IT professionals and will oversee all technology operations as well as the implementation of new IT systems, Databases and Policies.
- Managing day to day operation of IT systems, applications, security and infrastructure. Dealing with IT suppliers / third party service providers (purchasing, review existing agreements, licences etc).
- Implement IT polices - ensure that the IT KPIs such as ticket resolution, desktop support and network are in line with expectations.
- System performance are matching expectations.
- Managing outsourced IT partner relationships by implementing and monitoring an applicable SLA Maintaining organisational effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies Directing technological research by studying organisational goals, strategies, practices and user projects.
- Completing projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Preserving assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures, and information security and control structures.
- Recommending information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organisation outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Ensuring best practice use of data and compliance.
Communicating job expectations; Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Motivating, training, coaching, advising, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Adapts group digitalization strategy to the business environment, provides continuous input and feedback to the management about the environment, ensuring those needs are considered in strategy, roadmap and funding.
- Constantly communicates with the business leadership team.
- Ensures company IT policies, procedures and guidelines are implemented.
- Manages local business leadership expectations towards digital capabilities, ensures digital is an integral part of business strategy – both in the context of opportunities and constraints.
- Provides continuous education to staff on information technology risk and compliance implications with special focus on information security and data management.
Your experience and skills to date:
- Over 5 years IT experience, 3 years in IT management with a third level degree or equivalent in relevant IT field.
- Strong background in Infrastructure, Cloud Technologies, Project Management, IT Operations and Support, Vendor Management, LAN, WAN and SAN. Extensive IT service delivery and systems implementation - proven track record in managing IT projects.
- Strong technical background with technologies.
- Good experience supporting applications. ITIL, project management and other professional certifications would be advantageous. GDPR and Data Compliance responsibility.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to develop and deliver reporting & insight into the live and historical dialling & performance of the contact strategy.
- Identify and integrate the latest technologies that will provide greater efficiencies and a greater return on investment for our clients.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, database management information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance. Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation. Ability to manage and develop personnel.
- Qualifications in Computer Science, MIS, DBA and similar.
- External vendor management experience.
Caroline Place looks forward to hearing from you and can be contacted on 091 380711/086 3840862 or email me in confidence email@example.com