Today in Osborne we have a super role available for candidates in a Health & Safety Advisor role based in the Co Meath area. This role is a Permanent Contract working with a leading and dynamic facilities company who services on an international scale. The role will be based on a brand new company building based in Co Meath.
Due to the nature of the business and the role on offer, candidates should show a confident, driven and professional attitude with the ability to develop the consistent and appropriate approach to Health and Safety and manage teams to follow the company and country standards in this field.
If this sounds like the job for you then please click on the link below to submit your CV for review.
Salary & Benefits
- €50,000 - €55,000 DOE
- Paid Holidays
- Car Park
- Assist and apply the requirements of the Safety Management System designed to deliver continual improvement.
- Carry out accident investigation in order to identify route causes, and ensure control measures are identified and applied.
- Ensure all accidents are reported correctly
- Guarantee hazards are identified, risks are documented and minimised.
- Conduct job specific risk assessments and prepare method statements.
- Make certain that HSE competences are assessed at all levels and any shortfalls addressed to meet the requirements of Irish legislation.
- Ensure that there is an effective audit, training and communication programme.
- Ensure safe work practices and procedures are followed on site.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and compile reports.
- Support management to promote a positive safety culture through effective leadership.
- Assist, identify and champion best practice.
- Delivery of training including Induction, Chemical Safety, Manual Handling, BICS, Task specific training, Safety Hero Training.
- Carry out audits and training as required.
- Understand how ISO fits into daily business operations.
- Third level qualification in Occupational Health & Safety (minimum Cert/NEBOSH in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Health and Safety role
- Membership of IOSH (or similar professional body).
- Competency in the Facility Services Sector.
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal, fluency in English required also).
- Be driven & determined
- Be able to use own Initiative, Innovation, Problem solving.
- Have the ability build relationships.
- Be strong at-risk awareness.
- Be Self-confident.
- Excellent at team building.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell at Osborne or call Grainne on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie