My client has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as and Health & Safety & Sustainability Field Operations Manager. This role will be office based around 60% of the time and the other 40% you will be travelling to customer sites around Ireland and Northern Ireland, mainly Maynooth, Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast.
Must have a Degree/Diploma in Science, Engineering or equivalent in a related area.
You must have an Occupational Health & Safety Diploma or equivalent in a related area
Lead Auditor, IMS Auditor qualification
IEMA certificate equivalent
Minimum 7 years’ experience within a similar role in a Construction or Services organization where PSCS/ CDM is paramount.
You must have team management experience for at least 3 years
A working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
A demonstrated ability to motivate and provide leadership to cross functional groups.
You must have good influencing and communication skills
Must be committed to continuous safety improvements
You need to be able to communicate key information to senior management level internally and externally.
- To set /promote, monitor and drive Health, Safety and Sustainability standards that are appropriate for the individual parts of the business across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone to achieve best in class
- Continuously improve the awareness and standards of Health, Safety and Sustainability across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Environmental Regulations and Environmental Management Systems are fully aligned with the relevant standards and Corporate Environmental Strategy across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone
- To ensure compliance to all appropriate Quality standards across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone
- To improve customer’s experience with a best in class reputation.
- Support business growth through maximising opportunities with a best in class safety record.