Irish Wheelchair Association arenow seeking applications for the following part-time position in the Westport area, Co. Mayo
(13.50 per hour to 14.97 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline or equivalent required.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits.
- This is a part time role with minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Evening and weekend availability required.
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is 13.50 to 14.97 per hour with annual pay increments.
- Premium payments for antisocial hours
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
IWA is an equal opportunity employer
We have remote hiring capabilities if required
Immediate starts can be offered to candidates who match our requirements
Closing date for applications 13th February 2021