Osborne has arrived in Cork- NRF Award winning, ranked and certified Great Place To Work. We have 6 offices between Ireland & Canada.
We are delighted to have arrived in Cork & would like to hire an Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record in the Healthcare Recruitment sector in Ireland.
Osborne purpose every day “Right person, Right role, No Compromise”, that is not a tag line but a true reflection of how we work and our purpose. We are a high trust environment, our culture is one of Honesty, Professionalism, High quality, Collaboration, Care, Accountability, Open honest communication.
Our Remuneration packages include
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Canteen facilities
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Be part of a growing company with big vision for future, be a Brand Ambassador for Osborne Recruitment in the Cork area and cross selling other divisions in a professional manner.
- Successful achievement of financial and non- financial objectives, you will be supported by a Recruitment & Business Manager.
- Proactively seek out new business development opportunities and building of new client relationships, you will also be supported by a Commercial Development team.
- To work and represent an enviable list of clients and customers whilst developing your own network.
- Network before, during and after hours at industry relevant events.
- Have a strong customer focus, be passionate about Recruitment and working with Top Clients and job seekers
- Proactively seeking out candidates for the roles you hire for from writing job adverts, deep searching and utilising social media.
- Work and contribute to the Cork office team to achieve targets
- Minimum of 2 years Recruitment experience in the Health care sector
- Passionate about the Recruitment Industry and providing excellent quality service to all Osborne Customers.
- Strong organisational and PC skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- High energy, resilient individual who wants to be part of a hardworking and fun team.
- Great confidence, eagerness to learn and determination to be a success!!!
Do you feel you would like to be part of our amazing team? I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha Thompson