The Helpdesk Support Analyst will provide both level 1 and level 2 support to end users for all desktop, hardware and software issues. Provide excellent customer service and technical support to all Hospital departments, external users & external vendors.
With an exceptional working environment, superb scope for career progression and unmatched exposure to innovative medical technologies, this opportunity also offers generous benefits including health insurance, pension and generous career support incentives.
Key Responsibilities of role:
- Protect the integrity and confidentiality of all data and information through physical and electronic measures.
- Troubleshoot and work to resolve requests which are sent back to the help desk
- Escalates issues to Helpdesk manager when appropriate and within SLA guidelines
- Research solutions to technical problems and communicate effectively to colleagues and hospital staff members as required.
- Identify and investigate purchase needs for the help desk and submit requests on same
- Provide basic IT training to non-IT personnel as and when required to increase self-reliance within the business.
- Adhere to defined SLA and helpdesk metrics.
- Provide clear, concise and timely reports on status of all the above to Helpdesk Manager when required
Essential Candidate requirements:
- Previous experience in Level 1 and 2 technician roles or similar
- Technical knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server environment, network and telecom components (Knowledge of Cisco Systems, VM Ware, Citrix and other related technologies particularly welcome)n
- 4 year academic degree which includes courses in computer programming, systems analysis, system development, systems engineering, or has acquired through experience and/or professional certification the Core IT skills outlined above
- Flexibility - The Helpdesk Support Analyst will be required to work shifts and provide On-Call IT support. On-Call IT support requires 24 hours per day, 7 days per week availability during the On-Call period.
- Flexibility - As this is an acute hospital, On-Call IT support is required 24 hours per day, 7 days per week - The Helpdesk Support Analyst will be required therefore be required to work shifts and maintain availability during their On-Call period.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service Concept - Ability to show patience, empathy and professionalism at all times
A full valid working visa is required for this role
€25,000.00 - €32,000.00 per year