IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer required to provide onsite end user support. Some experience of troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Active Directory an advantage. Working as part of services team to provide comprehensive technical support to agreed service level agreements.
- Perform IT support activities / scheduling / request & problem handling
- To provide customer support on a variety of technologies
- To install, configure and support various computing equipment
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to minimise downtime
- Must maintain, follow and consistently demonstrate knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Deliver solutions to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Third level IT qualification and 1 years’ experience or internship
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and associated technologies: Desktop, laptop and printers, Microsoft Operating systems and LAN/WAN technologies
- Windows 7/10, Active Directory experience
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently or a part of a team
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.