Hottest Recruitment Desk in Dublin!
We firmly believe this is the HOTTEST Recruitment desk in Dublin. In our HQ in Dublin 2, Osborne is hiring a Recruitment Team Leader / Manager to join our Accountancy & Finance division.
Osborne Accountancy partners with a prestigious range of organisations across many industries, who trust us to seek out the Right Accountancy talent for their business.
The majority of the team’s roles are Retained or an exclusive partnership relationship, where we have a strong reputation & proven track record. We are proud that regularly our candidates become clients, and our clients trust the Osborne to team to be their representative in the market. The purpose at Osborne is to find the Right person, Right Role, No Compromise.
This HOT desk of Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment has an enviable list of current clients, an active network of candidates. The role will allow the successful applicant to lead the Accountancy & Finance Recruitment team, responsible for delivery of excellent Recruitment solutions, responsible for growth of the team, development of team members.
Why join Osborne:
Our values & Culture are Trust, Honesty, Professionalism, High quality, Collaboration, Team spirit, Care, Accountability, Open honest communication. All part our DNA and a true value of day to day life is Osborne. In addition to our incredible growth in the last 5 years, We are proud to have been awarded NRF Small agency of the year in 2015/2016 & NRF Medium Agency of the year, 2017/2018. Our no. 7 place in the Great Places to Work in our category was a true win for the Osborne team & have recently obtained our Certification for the 2nd year.
We have a true passion for Innovation, working smart, an ethos of accountability. We want to hire an ambitious Team Leader / Manager who is seeking an opportunity to develop themselves, their career, have the autonomy you need, whilst enjoying the support of a Recruitment & Business Director.
Other reasons include are generous remuneration:
- Attractive Basic salary based.
- Transparent uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- HOT DESK!!- Opportunity to hit the ground running.
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Half day Christmas Shopping
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Supported by a Business Development & Internal Marketing Department who help in development of new business.
- Third level Qualification
- Min of 4 Years Accountancy Recruitment Experience in a Consultancy
- Responsible for delivery of your own personal and the Team Financial targets.
- Previous experience of People leadership, mentoring, coaching junior staff.
- Working collaboratively, you will be part of the Osborne team across the group and will work with specialist recruiters in our different offices.
- Be organised, with excellent client delivery, go the extra mile, be accountable for your personal and team performance, be curious, want to learn, confidence in your own ability.
- A genuine passion for providing a truly excellent Recruitment experience.
- Strong PC skills
- Social Media savvy
Or interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha Thompson – Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.thompson at Osborne.ie