This leading healthcare manufacturing organisation has had operations in Ireland since the 1960's. Employing in the region of 50,000 employees globally with revenues north of 15 billion per annum, this innovator has proceeded to continuously invest in Ireland including those in additional manufacturing and research sites across Ireland. One of the organisations primary plants based in Leinster is currently undergoing significant investment and change. It has transformed its operations in Ireland through strong leadership, continuous innovation and demonstrating the importance of this site to the organisations global manufacturing operations. At present, a requirement exists fora HR Advisor to support this innovative and growing organisation.
In this position, you will be accountable for all TMS activities on site for its circa 500 employees. You will input shift patterns on TMS, advise and rectify any issues. You will support employees and management in use of HR Shared Services function, particularly for new hires. In addition, you will:
- Be the key point of contact for HRIS, Workday. You will produce reports, update system, enter new hires.
- Provide day to day HR advice and support where required in area such as employee relations, legislation, absence management.
- Drive the performance and reward management process, coaching and supporting managers where required
- Work closely with the Associate Service Centre to ensure streamlined and efficient HR processes are in place to ensure the delivery of a strong HR service to the business
- Manage ongoing HR projects where required, eg, policy changes, systems upgrades.
- Support recruitment activities on site as required working alongside the recruitment team.
- Hold 2-3 years' HR Generalist or HR Advisory experience.
- Hold strong systems experience, TMS, Workday or similar plus MS Office Suite.
- Collaborate effectively and be a team player.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a leading global organisation where each day will provide new challenges and opportunities.
- An excellent package is on offer including pension, shares, onsite canteen, flexi-time, onsite parking.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards on +353214358748 in HRM for a confidential discussion.
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowance
- Free Food and Coffee