My client, a multinational organisation in the BPO sector is recruiting a HR Advisor to join their team initially in a remote capacity.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR queries
- Support the end-to-end employee life cycle
- Provide guidance and coaching for line managers regarding HR issues
- Build and maintain strong business relationships both internally and externally
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and other areas of the business as necessary
- Support grievance and disciplinary process and promote positive employee relations
- Analyse HR data, identify trends and utilise information to implement process improvements
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports in relation to HR data
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of HR policies and strategies
- Support HR projects and initiatives in relation to induction, employee engagement, talent management, etc.
- Degree qualified in HR or similar relevant area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a HR role
- Experience in the BPO sector is an advantage
- Experience covering a range of HR activities including grievance and disciplinary, performance management, coaching and guiding management, TUPE, employee engagement, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong influencing and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and driven to deliver results and progress
- Flexible and adaptable to suit business needs with a positive attitude
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite including strong Excel
For more information on this and other HR jobs please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.