An HR Associate is required for a biotech company in West Cork. The successful candidate will be accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate administrative functions associated with the HR department.
- Point of Contact for Time & Attendance system (Kronos), including updating, maintaining and terminating employee profiles.
- Create and Manage HR Purchase Orders & invoices on SAP system.
- Update & manage HR Policies and Procedures.
- Support People Managers across site.
- Participate in various projects on & above site.
- Preparation of monthly HR statistics and metrics.
- Manage Cyclescheme process with Payroll.
- Support HRBPs on day to day generalist HR activities and queries.
- Support role out of ‘Live It’ Wellness Campaign and Diversity & Inclusion Strategy.
- Administration of HR information systems including changes and revisions and preparation of reports.
- Interpret, implement and answer queries related to HR processes & procedures ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence.
- Contributing to the business unit goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in HR is desirable.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business or Human Resources related)
Willingness to learn
- Possess a positive & can-do attitude
- Takes ownership for his/her work and continuously displays good initiative.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in a team environment, such as project teams etc.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage workload, prioritize activities and close out all tasks in a timely manner.