HR Job- HR Business Partner – 12mth FTC
Our client, a leading management consultancy based in Dublin City Centre has an opening for a HR Business Partner to join their Financial Services team.
Working in a growing fast paced environment, this role combines a blend of operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in driving the agenda for employee engagement and culture as well as talent and performance management.
- Support the business to deliver a first class HR service which is in line with our people strategy and firm business objectives.
- Build relationships with the key stakeholders in business areas
- Responsible for providing comprehensive HR partnership to specified leaders and their respective leadership teams.
- Maintain a fair, balanced and pragmatic people view and be a trusted, valued and integral part of the business and HR function
- Manage firm wide programs for business areas such as performance management, annual reward review, staff retention, graduate recruitment, employee engagement initiatives etc.
- Actively work with the business to ensure strong and insightful communications and staff engagement
- Ensure reviews, feedback sessions and development plans are completed in line with timetables
- Provide general HR support to all levels of staff in business areas
- Manage the recruitment needs of divisions and work with the partners to develop a long term recruitment and retention strategy
- Anticipate issues and needs within the business areas and address these effectively
- Carry out HR projects to support the HR strategy
- Implement change by influencing solutions and outcomes, and ensure that actions are taken forward
- Work closely and coordinate with other HR team members to deliver service to the firm as a whole
- Strong HRBP experience, preferably within a professional services organisation
- A proven capability in partnering with senior leaders
- Strong business acumen and the ability to combine it with your HR knowledge in a strategic manner to drive the business forward
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Strong relationship building skills with internal clients at all levels
<b>For more details, please contact <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/aoifeodonovan1/ "="_blank">Aoife O'Donovan</a> on 01 662 1000</a></b>