HR Job- HR Business Partner
Our client, a leading educational institution based in Dublin North is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a one-year contract basis.
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, the HR Business Partner will provide a comprehensive and professional service to key stakeholders including Executive Dean of Faculty, Heads of School and Heads of Units/Centres/Companies and their staff.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional service to key stakeholders including Executive Dean of Faculty, Heads of School and Heads of Units/Centres/Companies and their staff on all HR related matters
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders within the areas of responsibility
- Engage in resource planning with the key stakeholders including Executive Dean of Faculty, Heads of School and Heads of Units/Centres/Companies to ensure an effective recruitment and selection plan is in place
- Co-ordinate and manage all pre and post recruitment and selection activities as required, for the recruitment and selection of staff (both academic and support) including participation in interviews as appropriate
- Co-ordinate the administration and issuing of both permanent and fixed term contracts of employment to all relevant employees
- In conjunction with the contracts team manage the monthly payrun for areas of responsibility
- Oversee and manage the provision of a comprehensive employee benefits package and provide a source of information, expertise and advice to staff members on the existing package of benefits including salary, hours, pension, leave, Salary Protection, VHI etc. taking into account existing public sector directives
- Be informed of superannuation administration including the requirement for maintenance of up-to-date and accurate personal superannuation information, the provision of advice on superannuation issues
- In consultation with the Employee Relations Manager and HR Operations Manager Interpret and advise on employment legislation and resolve local level employee relations issues
- Work with the HR Operations Manager in reviewing HR policies to determine they remain fit for purpose for areas of responsibility
- Actively participate as a member of the HR Business Partner team and support colleagues as and when required by undertaking work outside of the role allocation
- Actively participate on relevant project work assigned to the HR Business Partner team
- Responsible for the accuracy of all information held on file (both manual and electronic) and for ensuring that the information is updated, maintained and used to its maximum effectiveness
- Prepare and furnish statistical information to management, HEA and assist HR Deputy Director and Human Resources Operations Managers with the preparation of Human Resources Reports for Governing Authority and University Executive
Qualifications and Experience
- The successful candidate must have a primary degree preferably in Human Resources or a related area and be a member of the CIPD.
- The successful candidate will have a significant record of success of working in similar business partner role within a Human Resources Department.
<b>For more details, please contact <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/aoifeodonovan1/ "="_blank">Aoife O'Donovan</a> on 01 662 1000 or <a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a></b>