HR Business Partner – E7204
Our client is a well-established company seeking an HRBP to join their team. Dublin West. Salary: €50K - €55K range doe plus package.
- Working with the Leadership Team teams to ensure the full delivery of all HR policies, objectives and KPI's – including attendance, punctuality and sickness
- Ensuring that the planning and deployment of all organisational roles and activities reflect agreed working practices, local agreements and safety regulations
- Working within the Leadership Team to ensure that a productive and harmonious industrial relations atmosphere is maintained at all times
- Working with the Leadership Team and staff representatives where required to implement improvements to working arrangements, taking a leading role in the negotiation of these arrangements
- Collaborating with the wider HR Team to ensure HR initiatives are deployed in the business
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers within the business on any employment or industrial relations issues that arise
- Ensuring professional competence and currency with legislation is maintained at all times
- Minimising legal risk at third part via effective case management
- Suggesting and implementing initiatives that improve employee satisfaction/employee engagement
- Recruiting for all business roles
- Strong people engagement skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships.
- High level of policy and employment law knowledge.
- Ability to organise and manage workload in a busy environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent people focused professional with a collaborative style
- Strong IT/Skills – Especially Excel
- Role requires strong HR Business Partner experience – specialising in ER, IR and Dismissals
- Significant experience in managing a trade union relationship
- Experience of driving employee engagement initiatives
€50,000.00 - €55,000.00 per year