A superb opportunity for an ambitious HR Business Partner to join a dynamic and forward thinking client with plans to increase its workforce over the next three years. This results focused and innovative company have strong values which are implemented in the daily culture.
This is an immediate start and this person must be willing to meet the client who will be following the strictest HSE guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years' experience operating at a Senior Manager/ Assistant Manager level in a fast-paced environment.
Someone from the larger organisations, service providers or public sector would be a beneficial. They must have strong knowledge and proven experience of employee relations from either a company or trade union background.
- Manage the effective provision of HR support to a portfolio of clients across a diverse range of sectors through your own capabilities and the specialisms of your colleagues.
- As Business Partner you will own the delivery of HR policies and practices aligned to best practice and legislation.
- Manage employee relations in trade union and non-trade union environments.
- Design and management of performance management processes.
- Analyse training needs and design & delivery of training programmes.
- Be the primary point of contact for HR to Client employees and managers.
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with Clients.
- Support the manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Travel required.
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent validating experience.
- Expert knowledge of employment law.
- Collaborative skills, with excellent interpersonal and written communication
- Must have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Organised, with good attention to detail
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills with sharp business acumen.
- Positive can-do attitude and willingness to work flexibly and to travel to client locations.