HR Business Partner Naas
New opportunity for a passionate HR professional to join a growing non-profit organisation based in Naas, Co Kildare. Working as part of a wider HR team and supporting the HR Director the focus of your role will be to support the delivery of the strategic plan and provide advice, guidance, and support to stakeholders building a positive employee relations environment.
The organisation has an overall headcount of 550 across multiple locations.
This is a broad HRBP role encompassing the following areas
- Business Partnering - support groups within the business on people related queries
- Workforce Planning & Retention - Work with managers to re succession planning, attracting and retention of employees
- Employee Relations - Provide advice and guidance to managers on all ER matters
- Learning & Development - Work closely with the internal L&D function to support capability development
- Change Management - Drive and support change management initiatives around continuous improvement
- Solid background providing HR support to a business
- Advocate of best HR practice
- 3rd level qualification within HR or a related discipline
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Valid driving license with flexibility to travel to other sites when required.
- Salary in the region of €55-60K based on relevant experience
- Flexible working options to support work life balance
- Pension, death in service, long term sickness cover
- 26 days annual leave
- Opportunity to work as part of a high performing, friendly and collaborative HR team
- Opportunity to join an org who recognize and reward effort and success
Next Step… If you are interested in discussing this HR Business Partner role apply today in the strictest of confidence with CV or Linkedin Profile. All CV's will be reviewed by Audrey Hughes in Principle HR
€50,000.00 - €60,000.00 per year