HR Business Partner – North Dublin
My client a niche specialist in the construction sector has an opening for a HR Business Partner to join their company. This is a stand-alone role that will sit on the Senior Management Team. An amazing opportunity for an experienced Business Partner that has expertise in all areas of Human Resources.
• You will be the main point of contact for all related HR processes, policies, and queries for sites within Ireland
• Be an expert in all Employee and Industrial Relations issues
• Carry out HR projects and delivery requirements in a strategic direction
• Coach and support management in developing and progressing people management solutions
• As a member of the Senior Management Team, you will be required to regularly visit HQ and collaborate with management team
• With support from the HR team based at HQ you will be responsible for L&D, Recruitment, ER,IR and all HR related responsibilities
• 5+yrs experience at HRBP level
• CIPD qualified is an essential requirement
• Strong knowledge of Irish Employment Law
• Ability to travel – a full drivers licence is a requirement for this position
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.