HR Job- HR Generalist
Our client, a leading law firm based in Dublin city centre has an opening for a HR Generalist to join their HR team on a maternity cover contract.
- Management of the day to day administration of the HR Department, working closely with the HR Administrator to ensure a high level of HR service is delivered
- Recruitment, proactively assist partners and managers with identifying and recommending appropriate hiring requirements, attending interviews and evaluating candidates
- Payroll – coordination of the monthly payroll submission and approval process, ensuring deadlines are met and responding to queries as they arise
- Onboarding and offboarding – oversight of the processes and ensure they run smoothly
- Employee Relations - advising managers on company policy queries and employee relations issues. working in conjunction with HR Director to manage disciplinaries and grievance
- Performance Management - assisting managers and staff on performance management issues and processes
- Benefits – work with external providers and HR Director with regards to private medical, life assurance and pension to manage the annual renewal processes
- Reward - advise and support employees on company benefits; benchmarking salary and benefits across the legal sector, and working with HR Director to support annual pay review process.
- Wellbeing – drive and support the firms wellbeing strategy
- Policy & procedures – assist with the implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes; be proactive in ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law
- Projects - collaborate and assist on projects in your office or on a global basis where required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' strong HR generalist experience working in a corporate or professional services environment
- Third level qualification in HR or a related discipline
- CIPD qualification is desirable
<b>For more details, please contact <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/aoifeodonovan1/ "="_blank">Aoife O'Donovan</a> on 01 662 1000 or <a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a></b>