Crossell Ltd are a field sales and merchandising company. Crossell were set up in 1997 and operates from a base in Dublin 12. We work with leading household & international brand names.
The company provide the resources to offer clients a full and flexible outsourced service that covers contract sales, merchandising teams, business development teams and recruitment services.
We now seek an experienced HR Generalist to support to support the growing demands of our expanding workforce.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (to include, but not limited to):
- Providing business with advice on best practice in relation to employee relations issues.
- Supporting Line Managers in dealing with employee issues within their teams.
- Supporting the Team Leaders and Supervisors with any investigations and grievance issues that may arise. Owning the processes, developing and improving them where necessary.
- In collaboration with Management, cultivating a performance culture by facilitating setting of KPI’s and celebration of achievements.
- Managing the company HR policies and procedures and ensuring adherence to same.
- Development of a best class Training & Development programme.
- Owning the Induction and training programmes for employees.
- Ownership and governance of all employee records.
- Driving employee engagement through management of the committees, facilitating communication and participation.
- Strategic planning to raise company profile, i.e. Great Place to work or other initiatives where applicable.
- Maintaining and governance of Health + Safety Policy and reviewing same on regular basis.
- Reporting of HR activity on monthly basis
- Development and maintenance of all HR metrics. Metric setting with Managers, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Controlling and measuring costs to include recruitment, churn, legal, committee, health & safety.
Qualifications: A relevant HR degree / but equivalent experience is acceptable as a substitute for qualifications
Experience:5 + years’ experience in similar role & customer service management
- Strong target-orientation and experience setting and achieving KPIs
- Experience in helping business managers develop and implement KPI’s
- Have a high level of numeracy and be commercially aware.
- Be a strong negotiator with the ability to influence.
- Be a good planner and organiser with the ability to make decisions.
- Have well-developed analytical skills with the ability to assess and solve problems.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Display Strong Leadership Skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills complemented by the resilience and self-motivation to achieve challenging objectives.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and action oriented.
- Be an idea’s person with focused thoughts and have the ability to appreciate the broader scenario.
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Display initiative
- Establish Leadership capabilities
- Establish a strong Team dynamic
Reporting to: the Managing Director
Location: Oak Road, Dublin 12
Please apply with CV. We look forward to hearing from you.