Are you an experienced HR Generalist seeking a new, challenging position?
Do you have extensive experience supporting a team of Managers?
Are you CIPD qualified with Employee Relations experience?
Our City Centre client are delighted to be making the addition of a Human Resources Generalist to their team where you will be supporting a team of multiple levels.
You will be:
- A key player in the full cycle employee process from recruitment to performance management
- Experience in the areas of employee development through training as well as in resolving grievances and disciplinary issues
- A professional communicator and team player with the proven ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships
- Detail and deadline focused with experience using tracking and recording systems
This is an amazing opportunity for you to work in an excellent organisation that is focused on the current development and future growth of their team.
You will have:
- Completed a CIPD qualification
- Strong ER/IR working experience in a HR capacity
- Excellent communication and computer skills specifically with MS Office
- A team oriented focus with relationship building skills
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, to Apply Now confidentially please email your CV to email@example.com
Not the job for you? See www.osborne.ie