My client, a growing tech start-up in recruiting a HR Manager to join their team. This is initially a remote role but will require the successful candidate to work in the Dublin office at least a few days each week when it is safe to do so.
- Lead and manage the HR function for Ireland and the UK
- Take charge off all HR activities including but not limited to employee relations, policies and procedures, HR planning, recruitment & selection, training & development, performance management, wellbeing & engagement, retention, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Work closely with and advise the senior leadership team
- Ensure the HR strategy is aligned with the overall business strategy
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers in relation to HR issues
- Manage the HR and Training budgets
- Drive the existing positive organisational culture
- Liaise and collaborate with other offices globally as required
- Lead various HR projects and initiatives in relation to employee engagement, culture, training & development, etc.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or similar relevant area
- CIPD is beneficial
- 7+ years’ experience working in HR function and experience in a strategic senior HR role (HRBP/HR Manager)
- Experience across the full range of HR activities including developing policies and procedures, HR planning, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, employee relations, retention, HR projects, etc.
- Experience in a start-up environment is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement successful HR strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive and pro-active approach to work
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Up-to-date knowledge of Employment Law
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with HRIS
- Some limited travel will be required when safe to do so
For more information on this and other HR jobs please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.