HR Manager / Dublin West
Our client an Irish Owned Distributor seeking an HR Manager. Salary: €60K - €70K all doe plus package.
- Support the ongoing Development and Implementation of Company policies and procedures
- Ensure all Human Resources issues are effectively managed and that the necessary advice and support is provided as appropriate.
- Ensure staff grievances and disciplinary procedures are proactively managed in line with the relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Planning and implementation of strategic change from the employee management perspective.
- Assisting management in maintaining staff performance.
- Monitoring of the whole recruitment process.
- The payment and monitoring of Payrolls and other deductions including pensions.
- Maintaining relationships with union officials to ensure the timely and orderly resolution of disputes.
- Control of the Industrial Relations policy to ensure that all situations are dealt with in a consistent manner.
- Representing the Group in all third party employee forums.
- Review and monitoring of health and safety procedures to ensure that the company remains up to date with all new legislation.
- Degree in HR management or similar.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written).
- Ability to build and sustain effective working relationships.
- Experienced in Industrial relations, including leading negotiations, attending Workplace Relations Commission forums etc.,
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects and set priorities.
- Qualified in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Knowledge of payroll systems an advantage.
Car and benefits