Responsible for planning, coordinating, and evaluating the the HR services, policies and programs for EMEA region. Duties include but are not limited to recruiting, interviewing, overseeing employee benefit programs, production of offer letters and contracts, change notifications, employee relations and managing employee issues that arise in line with legislation. This role is required to keep abreast of Country HR legislation and ensure compliance. This role must be sensitive to corporate needs, business needs and employee goodwill.
Essential Job Functions
General job duties include but are not limited to:
* Manage, support and track all events associated with employee life cycle such as recruitment, onboarding probationary periods, contract renewals, absence and sickness reporting, case management, grievance procedures, disciplinary, terminations, on and offboarding, training and development, talent management.
* Liaise with department heads on manpower requirements, provide advice and guidance, conduct interviews where required
* Issue employee contracts and onboard new employees
* Managing and uploading sickness data, liaison with outside parties where necessary
* Bridge management and employee relations by addressing requirements and expectations
* Facilitate and advise on compensation & benefits initiatives
* Liaise with Regional payroll
* Align with, and implement Global and Regional HR strategy
* Provide requested reporting and metrics to corporate HR and EMEA leadership
* Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation, advise managers and employees proactively on legal aspects, study and edit company agreements.
* Ensure regional and country handbook(s) updated regularly in line with employment legislation
* Support in driving company culture, strategic workforce planning, engagement, diversity/inclusion and innovation channels
* Liaise with corporate HR on job Descriptions, job title structuring and compensation audits
* Ensure all employment practices are in line with local legislation
* Other duties as assigned
Othe Skills and Abilities
* Requires the ability to prioritise and plan work; adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; deal with frequent change.
* Requires effective verbal and written communications skills; excellent interpersonal skills; and proven computer literacy (Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook, Internet).
* Must be able to work in a confidential manner when dealing with sensitive and confidential information and documents.
* Must be detail-orientated in order to maintain filing system and flow of processes that apply to HR.
* Requires prompt response to written requests, as well as phone messages.
* Analytical skills in interpreting data to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
* Requires ability to apply concepts of basic business mathematics and calculate figures and amounts.
* Ability to identify and define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Requires dependability and consistently reporting to work and being on time.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
* Support ethical business practices
* Travel as required to regional offices
* Other duties as requested and required
Education and Direct Work Experience
* University graduate in Human Resources Management or equivalent
* Proven record in similar role with a minimum of 6 years relevant working experience
* Excellent command of both written and spoken English (second language is desireable)
* Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislation
* Proficiency in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Certifications and Licences
· HR related certifications preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Source : The Crane Companies