We are looking for a goal-focused recruiter to join our clients HR Team to provide recruitment support to our Glocal Team. Working in close partnership with hiring Managers and Leadership Teams, we require a dynamic recruiter to play a key part in our strategic growth plans within our company.
This is an exciting and challenging role for a passionate recruitment professional who thrives on hiring great people.
Your New Role Responsibilities
- Deliver a positive & professional recruitment experience for candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring requirements and business objectives
- Source candidates both active and passive through job boards, networking, research and other creative means
- Support management in continuously improving efficiencies in the recruitment process in line with budgetary and business demands
- Report on recruitment metrics to management on regular basis
- Undertaking other responsibilities as they arise
Essential Experience & Skills to Succeed
- Drive to execute high-volume recruitment
- Demonstrable experience in a busy, high-volume Recruitment role.
- Strong target-orientation and experience in achieving KPIs
- Solid experience of direct sourcing channels using social media and jobs boards
- Excellent Excel skills and good working knowledge of MS Office essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed and organised manner
- HR Diploma or Degree desirable.
If you are interested in this role as a HR Recruiter please click on the apply button and send us your CV"
You can also contact our office on 093 41932 "If you would like to learn more about our company please visit our website www.bdr.ie