Our Clients based in Dublin 24 are looking for an ICT Applications Support Analyst to join their ICT team. This is a contract role, with the likelihood to be extended.
• Be responsible for the provision of administrative support services to their designated area.
• Work within the ICT Applications Portfolio Management Team, reporting to the ICT Applications Support Manager or designated Deputy.
• Work within ICT and other colleagues to provide ICT support to the hospital’s eHealth programme to ensure that it meets and anticipates ever changing needs.
• Be aware of all legislative change affecting data protection / information governance
• Support ICT enabled process or procedure change with ICT department and across the Hospital. Contributing to the sourcing, implementing and future proofing of cost effective and innovative ICT solutions.
• Undertaken a relevant ICT course of study or have satisfactory relevant experience which encompasses demonstrable equivalent skills.
• Have a minimum of 1 years software applications administration and support experience.
• Have a minimum of 6 months in the administration and management on all aspects of Application software packages.
• Aptitude for computing is essential with experience across a range of computer packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Previous experience in IT Helpdesk and Support.
• Basic coding such as HTML would be an advantage
For more information please email Keith on firstname.lastname@example.org