Our clients, a large hospital, are looking for recruit an experienced ICT Project Manager to work as part of their IT team, to assist with a number of on-going projects. This is an immediate start.
• A third level or equivalent degree (NFQ Level 8).
• A Certified Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner/PMP
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• The ability to work to deadlines
• Proven track record in successful project delivery.
• Experience of leading hospital ICT projects including project design, business process mapping, budget management, system implementation, planning & scheduling, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems and order communication systems would be advantageous
If you fit the above profile, and are interested, please email your Cv to email@example.com asap.