Import/Export Brokerage Admin Specific Purpose Contract - 053250
Job Title: Import/Export Brokerage Admin Specific Purpose Contract
Looking for a great career opportunity?
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a $51.5 billion corporation by focusing on enabling commerce for its customers around the world. Today, UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, UPS delivers more than 15.5 million packages and manages the flow of goods, funds and information for its customers in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Globally, UPS employs 425,000 people, utilizes a delivery fleet of approximately 100,000 vehicles and operates the 9th largest airline in the world. The company can be found on the web at www.ups.com
UPS first entered Europe in 1976 when it established domestic small package operations in Germany. UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local expertise in each market with UPS's international strength and high quality standards. Headquartered in Brussels, UPS in Europe currently employs 40,000 people across the EMEA region and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v).
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Import / Export Admin Clerk for UPS
Successful candidate’s duties will include to not be limited to processing all Import / Export consignments, completion of all customs declaration paperwork. Ensure compliance with company procedures and industry/statutory legislation.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
• Fluency in English is essential both written and verbal
• Experience in Exports /Brokerage / Billing would be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication & reporting skills
• Strong planning, organizational & monitoring skills
• Ability to work in a pressurized & dynamic environment
• Good time management skills, with an aptitude for problem solving
• Attention to detail and high personal standards
• Open to work flexible & additional hours