Our client is an international company that creates superior, exclusively branded products marketed through independent representatives globally. To promote healthy living, the company develops toxic-free products through collaboration with world-renowned experts in the health, wellness, and fitness industries.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced paralegal / legal executive to join the team and support the companies General Counsel. This is a new role that is being created in an exciting, growing company.
- Pension Scheme
- Annual bonus
- Monthly allowance in products, for personal use.
- Access to Travel Program (discounted rates on hotels and flights)
- Gym Reimbursement
- €420 Wellness Bonus
Key duties and responsibilities
- Trademark Portfolio Management
- Advise and consult with legal team to develop strategic responses to Trademark issues
- Update Trademark data base and spreadsheets
- Work closely with marketing and other departments on trademark issues
- Gather necessary internal information for formation of new foreign entities
- Work with registered agents in foreign market to prepare formation documents
- Manage and update entity information and global entity structure spreadsheets
- Support all market leaders with contract review and approval needs
- Respond to ad hoc requests from various internal departments
- Manage contract database (Concord)
- Review various marketing materials for FTC compliance
- Advise and consult with marketing, compliance, and regulatory on marketing content risks
- Support any litigation process
- Review Mergers and Acquisition materials
- Asses and research and merger and acquisition trademark issues
- Help draft and review data privacy policies
- Support outside counsel as needed.
- Able to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner
- Able to work in a challenging and fast paced work environment
- Pays attention to detail and has organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3 years Paralegal experience
- Knowledge of MS Office including excel, word, outlook etc.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytic, communication, research and writing skills