Your new company
A leading Commercial Bank in Dublin is currently recruiting for a Legal Advisor to join the growing Legal Services team in Dublin City.
Your new role
In your new role as a Legal Advisor your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- You'll manage high volume legal queries arising in the Complaints Process, including both simple and complex complaints.
- Be responsible for the preparation of data for key stakeholders including the Project Working Group, producing high quality summaries to challenging timelines.
- Provide clear, concise legal advice, based on the information given, ensuring the complaint is answered accurately and the firm's customer focused approach is reflected and always aligns to the Bank's strategies. Track all queries submitted to our central mailbox and ensure that all queries are promptly addressed and accurate legal advice given within the demanding service level timelines.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the regulatory landscape in relation to the Complaints Process and of the loan sale process, including the contractual position in the sale agreements.
- Collaborate with the Project Teams within the Complaints Programme to ensure that Deleveraging Legal Team can contribute to the process as efficiently as is possible.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll be a qualified solicitor with ideally 2-5 years post qualification experience in an in-house or private practice role.
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Clear and articulate communicator, often required to represent the Deleveraging Legal Team at meetings, with senior lawyers or on own.
- Have the ability to deliver to tight deadlines in a challenging, results driven environment.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer alongside the opportunity to work in a superlative environment in one of Irelands' leading Commercial Banks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
€60,000.00 - €70,000.00 per year