Our client a leading residential care provider in Charlestown, Co. Mayo are urgently seeking an Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join their team on a permanent basis reporting to the Director of Nursing.
You will be:
- Providing leadership and direction on all infection prevention and control processes
- Managing all infection prevention and control activity ensuring a safe and best practice environment
- Utilise initiative in demonstrating problem solving skills and demonstration of financial acumen
- Communicate effectively and openly to ensure that any issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced nurse to establish themselves in a caring and positive staff-oriented environment.
You will have:
- Completed third level nursing qualification
- Completed an Infection Prevention & Control qualification
- Excellent communication skills with report writing and process induction experience
- A very positive and team-oriented attitude
To Apply to this excellent opportunity today email your CV to email@example.com or see osborne.ie for more roles in your area