We require an Information Security Engineer for a permanent position with state of the art technology company in the IFSC, Dublin city. The successful Information Security Engineer will be responsible for IT Security including network vulnerability assessments and IT Audits. You will implement infrastructure protection and compliance against external threats whilst supporting systems and users in the Dublin and overseas offices.
Professional certification (CISSP, CEH, CISA etc.) in IT Security is required.
Tell me about the perks?
- Excellent package including strong salary, pension, health insurance for family, dental plan
- Exceptional location and work environment
- Opportunity to work on ground-breaking technology in an agile environment
What will you do?
- Collaborate with IT and Cloud Services teams to improve information security posture;
- Perform regular audits including vulnerability scans against both on premise and cloud instances;
- Maintain & monitor corporate network security & availability;
- Review network and system logs for anomalies;
- Ensure systems are operated in compliance with existing security policies
- Review and recommend security technologies to protect company assets;
- Review application product security prior to release;
- Training staff through practical security workshops;
- Responding to Customer and Internal project security requirements;
What do you need?
- 5 years in IT Security role - Application Security, Network Security, Information Security, etc.
- IT Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCCC, GCED, GPPA
- Solid grasp of Network protocols and cloud technologies
- Vulnerability assessments
- Intrusion Detection
- IT Risk and Compliance
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.